Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Bernina 730

Well I got my new baby home yesterday and sat down and played for a while. I quit after several hours and tried to read through the manual but got overloaded with all the new stuff to learn. Some is just like the 150 but there is a lot of new stuff to learn. I think the classes for the machine will be well worth the drive to Lincoln. They don't offer them again until September but by then maybe I will be a little more familiar with the machine. Think that helps me anyway to not have everything new to learn at one time.

As soon as I post this I want to sit down and do some machine applique I have been preparing the last few days. The quilt will be way too busy but have already appliqued one motif on so felt I needed to do the rest too. Not sure what I will do with it when it is done. It was a mystery quilt our guild did this past year - will post photos when I get the applique finished.

With smiles on my face....Lynn



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy quilting with the new Bernina ! I am sure that you will make gorgeous quilts !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...