Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Black or Navy?

Which sock is black and which is navy? I am always having trouble after doing laundry matching up black and navy socks. I also have trouble when choosing socks to wear and have to carry them close to a bright light and then sometimes I am not sure unless I lay them next to something I know is black. On one occasion I looked down at my feet when I was away from home and could tell that I had one navy sock on and one black - how embarrassing!

Well now I have solved my problem. I used blue embroidery floss and do a tack stitch in the toe of all my navy socks and used green embroidery floss to mark the black socks. Hope this helps! At least I won't have to guess which is which when I am in a hurry getting dressed.
Lynn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...