Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Updated Quilt Plan

This is the plan for the corners - disregard the pieced oval as that part got changed. I have been doing the drawing for this quilt on EQ6 and printed out the oval and rectangle the size it will be but didn't want to take the time to remove all the lines of the block to make it just the appliqued ovals. I am better at drawing the flower and leaf shapes by hand so printed out the quilt plan then did corner drawings.

I will be appliqueing the corners like I did on the basket block and am starting on it today. Don't know if I can get all four corners done today or not since it is noon already.

No cooking this noon as we are still eating Easter left overs - Yay!

Back to work....
Lynn

1 comment:

Linda said...

OOOO I can't wait to see this finished. I've been keeping an eye on your progress.
It's going to be lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...