Friday, November 19, 2010

Update finally!

I have had a rather busy week and just haven't taken time to post any blog entries.  Tonight I have been working on re-sizing my photos for my blog and now just finished so guess it is time to post something.

Tonight I will show you the places I have to rip out on the flower basket.  This of course has not been done yet but it is next on my "to do" list.









The echo quilting is going to be about 1/8" apart on the outside of the swag border and after the first row was finished I noticed that the top loop of the feather quilting on the top and bottom of the quilt are obviously too close.  I will be ripping the last loop and making the space more even and more if needed to make it look symmetrical.

The basket quilt has been on hold the last week as I worked on another project but am anxious to work on it again.  Will fill you in tomorrow about what occupied my time this last week.

So long for tonight,

Lynn

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Lynn your quilting is sooo pretty. I would never have noticed the small quilting faux pax if you hadn't pointed it out. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...