Monday, March 7, 2011

Blog Anniversary

It is hard to believe I have been blogging here for 3 years now.  I intended to make an entry on March 5th the actual day I posted my first entry but forgot.

Here is a link to the first blog entry in case you want to see what I wrote back then. March 5, 2008 I just wish I had that Amaryllis yet as it was so pretty, but alas it died last summer.

I have enjoyed telling you about my activities and showing you the quilting I have done plus shared some of the other things that go on around our farm here in Nebraska.  Blogging has been a wonderful way to meet other quilters around the world and I have met many people through my blog as well as reading other blogs. 

Here's to many more years of blogging my friends!

Lynn

3 comments:

tich said...

Congratulations, Lynn. Long may your blog continue!

Paula, the quilter said...

Happy blogiversary!

Patty C. said...

Congrats :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...