Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Paducah AQS Show Here I Come!

Last week those of you who guessed that I was going to Paducah, Kentucky you were right.
Today I start on my journey to the AQS show in Paducah Kentucky.....YAY!!!  It is going to be a hop scotch type of trip there and back like in years past.  First I am meeting one of my sisters at 10:00 AM in southeast Nebraska, a little over a two hour trip from here.  She will leave her car at a friends then we will drive on to a Kansas City suburb to our friend Diane's home.  After eating lunch we three will pack up and drive to my other sister's home south of Columbia, Missouri.  We stay there overnight then the 4 of us plus my niece who lives near by will drive to Paducah and hopefully arrive by mid afternoon.  We will probably do a bit of shopping in Paducah yet on Wed. then take in the show two more days and head for home on Saturday.

I am hoping to be able to post from there with my cell phone but just in case I have written a couple of blog posts that will be published while I am gone....love the post date and time feature of blogging.

Lynn

2 comments:

ann hermes said...

have a great trip. I heard that due to flooding in Paducah, the show goes on, but many of the show events have been moved to new locations. If you follow Little Quilts blog, there is a link to the venue changes.

YankeeQuilter said...

Hope I run into you here in Paducah! Things have been shifted around a bit but not too difficult to figure out. They really have done a great job of communicating changes...still a great show...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...