Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Small Necktie Bag #1

IMG_5874
Here is another new bag that I made for my program on bags/purses for my quilt guild.  This one is made from one necktie and I got the idea and general directions for it from the Sulky website.  This is a simple bag and quick to make too.

The strap is made using the excess necktie that is cut off the body of the bag.  After it was stitched I threaded it with a cord.   This is a small bag just right for carrying your cell phone, an iPod or your keys and a little cash.  This will be perfect for when I want to carry just a few things.
This would make a fast gift if you need to make something quick for family or a friend. Make one for yourself to match that special outfit.  I can see making them from ties of several colors so you have something to coordinate with any outfit, I can see it for those special occasion outfits...see you must make more than one.

Until Later,
Lynn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...