Monday, November 19, 2012

Guild Challenge Block 2

IMG_0353Here is the second block of the challenge.  One border is added and now I will add the second one.  I choose to add a triangle border with two fabric that I believed were shades of the original but this photo sure makes the background of one of them look gold instead of tan.  It is better in person  and not so gold looking but after I looked at it for a while it is not the best choice I guess.  Hope it doesn’t detract but it really looks a little like mush …I probably should have taken it off and started over…Oh well, that is how it goes sometimes.  I did use a spacer strip to make the triangles fit.  It is a lot of pressure doing something on someone else's block or quilt. IMG_0358
Until later,
Lynn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...