Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ooops!

IMG_0680The other day I dropped my camera bag, just slipped out of my hand and landed, kerplunk, on the floor.  I didn’t think anything was hurt but when I took my camera out of the bag this is what I found.  Yes I broke the UV filter so had to buy another.  Thank goodness it wasn’t the lens as a filter is much less expensive for sure.  I had my camera in the bag with this shorter lens on and my charger below the lens so when I dropped the bag the cap was bumped loose by the charger and smashed into the filter.  I am glad the filter was there to protect the lens so it goes to show they are a good investment.

No one will ever accuse me of being graceful!

Later,
Lynn

1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

And that is exactly why I keep a UV filter on my lens.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...